Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Merry Little Christmas














Wow, I have been OFFLINE for the month of December :)
We had a really busy month. Jerad took me to New Orleans for a quick 3 day get away. I will post some photos of that trip later. Then we had to finish up school for the kids before the holiday. Rush here, rush there, you ALL know what I mean right? We spent the holiday here with my brother and Kara and their three kids. They were so cute. What a blessing family is. We are off to the beach this week to work on the house for summer. Will leave you with a few pics from the holiday. Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Timi,
    Great pics!! Yes, family is a blessing but your brother is killing me by wearing shorts!! I love the pic of O-man with his antlers. Too funny. And how do you not melt everytime you see Jerad's eyes. (oops, did i say that out loud?)Looks like Reagan and Roman had a blast and I love the niece/nephew's t-shirts. Great idea!!

    MULU,k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Oliver is most tolerant....and absolutely adorable!Love all the cute Christmas shirts!So glad I got to see you while I was in town!
    MULU :-)
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete