Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Day of Love










I am up late getting ready for Valentines Day tomorrow. I just LOVE this day!!!! I mean pink EVERYWHERE, and those oh so cute little hearts. It just makes me smile. If you saw my last post, you will notice that it is one of Reagan's favorite holidays as well. Tomorrow, she and Roman will exchange Valentines with all f there friends. So fun!!!

I always do a little something for the kids and Jerad as well. This year I am following Willette's Joy of Love project for February and I decided to do something she suggested, which is a CD of love songs for your Loved One. I had to fight the urge to hot glue a big pink flower right on that plastic CD cover but settled on the ribbon :) He can slide that right off and it will be something he can tuck into his console. Lots of Love to all of you!!! Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment