Monday, May 30, 2011

Is there A More Beautiful Place On Earth???










I don't think so!!!! I flew to beautiful Colorado to see my BFF Tanya. We have waited so long for a little R & R together. I got to see their beautifully renovated house AND it even snowed while I was there!!!! As a BONUS, Ann and Geoff just HAPPENED to be in Colorado for a wedding!!!! We stopped at a Starbucks and visited with both of them for an hour. Geoff took this great shot of the three of us!!!! We went to a beautiful Spa with hot springs, and were just flat out pampered. We drank a few beverages and believe it or not, WE SCRAPPED !!!! It was so much fun, our room was a mess with scraps, glue, chips and salsa. I cut out some die cut shapes at By Design and bought some cute papers, ribbons and things. Then, we sat in Tanya's scrap room and drug out all of her bling, paint and ribbon. Let's just say, we had PLENTY of supplies. The amazing thing is, she will be back in Texas in 2 weeks!!!!! So here are a few picks, I love you Tanya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment