Friday, June 5, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award :)


A cute new friend of mine Helen Mills (see you at CE), nominated my new blog for this award. Sweet huh ? Click on over to Helen's Blog and see what she has going on. We will be meeting for the first time at CE 09 and I CAN'T WAIT :)

Here are the rules :)
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.....thanks Helen
2) Copy the Logo onto your blog....check
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Helen's Blog
4) Share 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. i talk outloud to myself ALL the time...I have never seen an episode of American Idol...I have a thing for tote bags and lets just say, i have a few...love birthdays and can't wait for mine every year...I have a business degree in Economics...love to Elfa organize everything...love football...I put up 8 Christmas trees every Christmas
5. Nominate 6 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to their blogs.
Jessica's Blog
Catherine's Blog
Jennifer's Blog
Susan's Blog
Shannon's Blog
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Check!

Have fun Everyone





No comments:

Post a Comment