Friday, May 22, 2009

Heidi's House of Three Project






I love the project that Heidi has on her blog right now. She has a HO3 printout that is perfect for teachers, librarians, aides, the school secretary, all of those people who touch your childrens' lives on a daily basis. I can not tell you how easy it was to print, cut and paste on the candy bar. It even has different hair colors for the for the cute little pop-up girlie face (yes they have boys too). You KNOW I picked the one with the bow right? My girl loves her bows, the bigger the better :) I used a little pink Stickle on the bow and that is all I did. I bought the flowers at Michael's and used a little tulle to tie around the candy bar. The entire project took 1 hour and 15 minutes from print to stickle.......so easy. I plan to add a gift card to the principal's candy :) Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment