Tuesday, July 7, 2009

By Design Bistro



Hi all, I was at the store yesterday working on my project for the By Design Bistro. All I can say is WOW, you do NOT want to miss this event. I saw Jessica's make and take and it is so cute, full of detail. My make and take is really more like a project.....so cool I think :)

This event will be similar to the Holiday Affair Extraordinaire last October and WILL SELL OUT. There is a $8 fee but let me assure you, the make and takes are Fabulous and you will not be disappointed. The small fee gives us some flexibiliy to do some over the top things. There will also be demos and a HUGE sale, you know how Tracy loves a good Sale ;)

Go online and reserve your spot or pick up your invitation at the store.

This is a photo of the invitation. Yes that is a fork at the top holding the bow. Too cute :)
Photo sneak peeks coming soon :) Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment