Friday, September 24, 2010

Rock On Jonas Brothers :)















OK, so Reagan thinks they rock :) ACTUALLY, they put on a great show and we got to see it live.
So, this is how it happened. My friend Christa lives in Arizona, BUT her uncle is THE man at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands. Sooooooo, while we were in Anaheim for the race, Christa mentions that she has two extra tickets for the Jonas Brothers on Saturday September 11Th. She was in town for the Dave Mathews Concert (I could write another long post about Christa's love for Dave) and can you believe no other adult family members wanted to see the Jonas Brothers. Reagan and I jumped at the chance.

We went to meet Emily and Christa for dinner and were almost at the restaurant when Christa called and said, "It we get there in 10 minutes we can meet the Jonas Brothers". WHAT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! So we got there, walked in and got to meet the brothers. They were so cute and super sweet to Emily and Reagan. I thought Reagan was going to faint. Then, on to our seats, FRONT ROW, SHUT UP!!!!! An AMAZING night. Thank you Emily for letting my girl hang with a super cute teenager. She still talks about you. Christa, What a fun night. I am so lucky to call you my friend. SHUT UP, WE ARE SO CUTE!!!! {Wink} Uncle Jerry, you made one little girls dream come true. She will NEVER EVER forget it. Damn, how am I ever going to top that!!!! Hugs

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You are sooooooo lucky!! And sooooooo cute!!!! At first I thought the picture of Em and Reagan was with some cutouts of the brothers but then I noticed a HAND on Reagan's shoulder and I realized they were the real thing!! Soooooooo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete