Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I leave for California for my race. I pick up Shannon in Arizona and then Tanya will meet us in California. Ann and Christa arrive on Saturday.

I am so ready. My body and spirit are ready to go. I have waited a LONG time for this race.

The 5 of us have been right there for each other through the entire training process.

I have all my gear packed, tutu's packed, journals, and Disney charms. I am including a photo of the journals.

Once I get to the hotel tomorrow, I will post a link for viewing the race. Thanks to all of you for your love and constant support. Hugs




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time and congrats on making your goal Timi!! hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete