Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's a Brand New Day!!!!!












Happy New Year everyone!!!!! Everything seems fresh and new on January 1st of a new year, right? ESPECIALLY on 1/1/11 !!!!!! We spent the weekend at the beach house and it was very cold {Texas cold}. We popped firecrackers, watched movies and put puzzles together. We never left the island!!!! I took photos of New Years Eve and a walk on the beach New Years Day. I look at these photos and crack up at how tolerant my family is about picture taking. And you gotta love a man who will wear a pink crown, right?

I am committed to managing my time better this year. My free time is valuable and I am going to be a little more protective of it. I am already starting to scale back and it feels really, really good. I am also going to nurture and cultivate my friendships this year. I have needed my friends this past year more than ever before, and they came through for me. I love each and everyone of you. Here's to a FABULOUS 2011. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too girl!! You know I'm always here for you!! The new years pics are great!! Oliver looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete