Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Circle Journal












Thanks for your patience as I took a few weeks off. CE really took a lot out of me and I needed a break. As many of you know, I participated in a Circle Journal again this year. A circle journal is a special journal or book that is sent amongst friends, each adding their individual pages. I received my book at CE and was just thrilled with the final product. I am posting photos of the journal. I included a the "sign in" cards where the girls told about themselves and left their favorite drink recipe. Also, notice the cute pages my friend Shannon did. The first has the bird on it, then you pull up the brad and the page folds up to reveal the answers. So innovative and adorable!!! LOVE all the creativity. HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment